Trying to find the value of your guitar?

Default Silvertone violin body scroll headstock?

Just purchased (on eBay) a Silvertone bass with a violin body and scroll headstock. Actually didn't even know Silvertone made one like this, but because in the 70's I owned a Silvertone (Danelectro) model 1444 - U1 bass and a Univox 'Lectra hollow body, f-hole, scroll headstock bass,(Love those scroll headstocks but can't afford an Ampeg or anything like that) that I wished I had never gotten rid of (hind sight's 20-20 and what do kids know!) I just had to have it! I figure this could kind of represent both to some degree. Don't have it yet but from pics and discription it's a little rough but looks repairable. If it ends up not being playable I figure it will make a great wall hanger. I will post pics when I get the bass, in the meantime, pics are still viewable on eBay completed items, item # 110166899398.
    If anyone can provide me with info on this I would be greatfull!
    Thanks!
    Tony T.

Default violin bass

the ebay listing is here

That looks like a pretty nice guitar Tony. I like the scroll- hopefully just the jack to worry about.

There are quitre a few violin basses here http://home.netcom.com/~jmichae1/violin.html - no silvertone though

Default Violin bass link

Thanks Jules, loved the link! I'll send him a pic of the when I get it finished
    Tony T.