Trying to find the value of your guitar?

Latest updates
1966 Goya Electric Guitars catalogue
1966 Goya Electric Guitars catalogue, Goya was well-known for it's acoustic guitars, produced by Levin in Sweden; but in the mid 1960s they added a number of Italian-built electric guitars and basses. Semi-acoustic models such as the 105, 107 and 109 Rangemaster guitars and Panther II bass were made by Polverini, whilst solid body models 116 and 118 were made by Galanti. These were well-built good quality instruments, but perhaps too expensive to sell in large numbers.
1965 Vox Ace electric guitar
1965 Vox Ace electric guitar The Vox Ace was one of the early UK-designed Vox guitars produced by JMI in Dartford, Kent. It had been in production since at least 1962, but was redesigned for late 1963 with a more current look and a higher quality feel. The pickups were upgraded, as was the body; it was now thicker and made of solid wood. Despite this the guitar was now actually lighter in weight, due to a shorter overall length. Have a closer look at a sunburst-finished Vox Ace from 1965.
Older updates here

Default Silvertone violin body scroll headstock?

Just purchased (on eBay) a Silvertone bass with a violin body and scroll headstock. Actually didn't even know Silvertone made one like this, but because in the 70's I owned a Silvertone (Danelectro) model 1444 - U1 bass and a Univox 'Lectra hollow body, f-hole, scroll headstock bass,(Love those scroll headstocks but can't afford an Ampeg or anything like that) that I wished I had never gotten rid of (hind sight's 20-20 and what do kids know!) I just had to have it! I figure this could kind of represent both to some degree. Don't have it yet but from pics and discription it's a little rough but looks repairable. If it ends up not being playable I figure it will make a great wall hanger. I will post pics when I get the bass, in the meantime, pics are still viewable on eBay completed items, item # 110166899398.
    If anyone can provide me with info on this I would be greatfull!
    Thanks!
    Tony T.

Default violin bass

the ebay listing is here

That looks like a pretty nice guitar Tony. I like the scroll- hopefully just the jack to worry about.

There are quitre a few violin basses here http://home.netcom.com/~jmichae1/violin.html - no silvertone though

Default Violin bass link

Thanks Jules, loved the link! I'll send him a pic of the when I get it finished
    Tony T.