Trying to find the value of your guitar?

Default Thunderbird Bass Pickups?

I would like some information on the Thunderbird pickups. What are they? Are they single coil or humbuckers? 2 wire or 4, and what is the dc impedance of them? I am working on a project, and they are the right physical size, but I need to know the electrical characteristics of them to make sure they will do what I need.
    Thanks.
    Fighting Terrorism Since 1861.

Gibson LPB-3 5 String, Gibson SG-Z, Pedulla Pentabuzz, Yamaha Nathan East, Martin B-65 Fretless Acoustic, SWR Basic Black, SWR Super Red Head, SWR SM-900, SWR Goliath JR., SWR Big Ben, SWR Megoliath.

They are humbuckers but I don't own a modern 'bird to measure the DC resistance (which does not necessarily tell the whole truth regarding output). AFAIK they have only two leads and they are quite beefy in output. Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the reply. I have been unable to find the specs on Tbird pickups. I will keep looking.
    Fighting Terrorism Since 1861.

Gibson LPB-3 5 String, Gibson SG-Z, Pedulla Pentabuzz, Yamaha Nathan East, Martin B-65 Fretless Acoustic, SWR Basic Black, SWR Super Red Head, SWR SM-900, SWR Goliath JR., SWR Big Ben, SWR Megoliath.

Default thunderbird pickup

heres an image of a pickup from a 1992 thunderbird