Trying to find the value of your guitar?

Latest updates
1966 Goya Electric Guitars catalogue
1966 Goya Electric Guitars catalogue, Goya was well-known for it's acoustic guitars, produced by Levin in Sweden; but in the mid 1960s they added a number of Italian-built electric guitars and basses. Semi-acoustic models such as the 105, 107 and 109 Rangemaster guitars and Panther II bass were made by Polverini, whilst solid body models 116 and 118 were made by Galanti. These were well-built good quality instruments, but perhaps too expensive to sell in large numbers.
1965 Vox Ace electric guitar
1965 Vox Ace electric guitar The Vox Ace was one of the early UK-designed Vox guitars produced by JMI in Dartford, Kent. It had been in production since at least 1962, but was redesigned for late 1963 with a more current look and a higher quality feel. The pickups were upgraded, as was the body; it was now thicker and made of solid wood. Despite this the guitar was now actually lighter in weight, due to a shorter overall length. Have a closer look at a sunburst-finished Vox Ace from 1965.
Older updates here

Default Fender Bullet Bass Deluxe

Hi , does anyone know where I can buy the Fender Bullet Bass Deluxe made in the 80's ? (I live in London and wondered if there is any store you know or someone you know that sales it ?

Thanks

Default Fender Bullet Bass

Bit of a rare one this Punk100...have not seen many around for a very long time.

There is a bloke up here in the North of England collects Fender Bullets I will ask him at the East Lancs Guitar Show this weekend...

(Sunday 26th Sept Haslingden Sports Centre Helmshore Rd. Haslingden Rossendale Lancs BB4 4DN) shameless plug!

All I have in at the moment are a Bullet 6 string and a 78 Musicmaster Bass but will keep my eyes peeled. I do think you will be lucky to find one in the UK so might be a Fleabay job with all the fun that that will bring!
    Modern Guitars: - The North West's Brightest Vintage Guitar Dealers

Default Fender Bullet Bass Deluxe

I was just going to pop up here and say that I have an 80's model American made Bullet Bass Deluxe for sale! If you are still interested let me know. It is the natural finish with white pick guard and in very good shape.

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by larkinit View Post
    I was just going to pop up here and say that I have an 80's model American made Bullet Bass Deluxe for sale! If you are still interested let me know. It is the natural finish with white pick guard and in very good shape.
    did you sell it??? if not, how much, and I want to buy one too!

why did they discontinue the bullet?

i have a 1973 Fender Bullet Bass Deluxe whats it worth its not in perfect shape and was converted to fretless at somepoint it sounds great i love it so dont think ill sell it just want an idea of what something like this is worth anyone have any info reply or email me @ berg_563@hotmail.com thanks

whoops i ment 83 i think not really sure